Happy Sunday all of you! This week went by so fast. Seriously. A lot of what I read this week is from Man Repeller and Girlboss, because honestly – they’re my go to places on the Internet. Hope you will find these articles as fun and interesting as I did!
- Practicing The Subtle Art Of Detachment, by Sheya Dalela
- Amazon made a small change to the way it sells books. Publishers are terrified.,
- 7 Times Carrie Bradshaw Lied and Gave Me Unrealistic Expectations, Katy Moore, SheKnows
I just recently rewatched Sex in the City, so this article was sort of just hilarious to me, and bitter-sweet reminder that you shouldn’t believe everything you watch on television.
- Collaboration in a World Where Everything Is Connected, Meg Whitman, HPE News
Can Botox Help With Depression?, Deena Drewis, Girlboss
This Just In: Millennials Aren’t As Flaky As Everyone Thinks, Deena Drewis, Girlboss
Do You Have Imposter Syndrome? Here’s How You Should Deal With It, Rachel Siemens, Girlboss
Reminder: You Don’t Need to Be Obsessed With Your Job to Be Happy, Rachel Siemens, Girlboss
- I’ve Never Told Anyone About My Eating Disorder, Callie Ahlgrim, Man Repeller
Beautifully written, inspiring, and amazingly honest article by Callie Ahlgrim at Man Repeller.
- Why Do We Insist on Socializing at Night?, Harling Ross, Man Repeller
What if day time socializing was the great new thing? A contemplation.
- I Tried 4 Natural Insomnia Cures, Harling Ross, Man Repeller
- I Replaced Cardio With Walking. Here’s What I Learned, Harling Ross, Man Repeller
- A Short Girl’s Guide to Wearing Whatever You Want, Esther Levy, Man Repeller
- I Tried the Jennifer Aniston Diet, and the Results Were Chilling, Harling Ross, Man Repeller
- Actually Helpful Life Tips From a Life Coach, Haley Nahman, Man Repeller
The title of this article actually holds truth. Haley Nahman discusses life with Lauren Handel Zander, and some actually helpful life tips emerge! I think I will be reading the book soon! *immediately buys book on amazon*
- A Money Diary That is Accidentally Also a Food Diary, Maria Jia Ling Pitt, Man Repeller
- Why the Internet Loves Vogue’s “73 Questions”, Harling Ross, Man Repeller
- I’m a Standing-Desk Failure, Haley Nahman, Man Repeller
- What a Year of Abstinence Taught Me, Celeste Little, Man Repeller
- How to Be a Queen as Told by Couture Fall 2017, Amelia Diamond, Man Repeller
- Why It’s So Hard to Be an Indie Beauty Brand, Julissa Treviño, Man Repeller
Avocado Toast Is Ruining Your Future, Says This Rich Guy, Deena Drewis, Girlboss
Why Millennials Never Stop Working, Even When We’re On Vacation, Deena Drewis, Girlboss
Don’t Have It All Figured Out in Your 20s? That’s OK, And Here’s Why , Bianca Venerayan, Girlboss
- Don’t Call Me A Vegetarian, Bianca Venerayan, Kastor and Pollux
- Book Report: The Idiot, Kastor and Pollux (Pre-order the book here)
- Empower / Challenge / Engage: #GirlPoweredGGC, Kastor and Pollux